Tampa natives, the commute time to your local community bank just became a fraction shorter. Bank of Central Florida — founded in Lakeland in 2007 — has expanded into the bay area on the first floor at 1 North Dale Mabry Hwy to now include a full service lobby, and offices.
Led by Tampa Bay Market Executive (and local) Lauren Fernandez, Bank of Central Florida is excited to offer Tampa residents client-focused, innovative, and entrepreneurial service.
Lauren brings with her to the Tampa location a broad experience of the banking industry, including underwriting, relationship management, business development, and strategic leadership.
“We are delighted to have a full-service office open and are confident about our growth as we continue to expand into Tampa Bay,” shares Lauren.
This move to the bay area is a part of Bank of Central Florida’s growth plan, titled, Vision 2025, which includes further expansion along the I-4 corridor.
The new space in Tampa is now full-service, having expanded from client-meetings being held only on the third floor, to a lobby and office space now on the first floor.
Bank of Central Florida differs itself from other community banks due to its focus on core values, which are directly focused on serving the financial needs of the marketplace, and the Client Journey:
- Client focused: Our focus is on our clients and providing them with the highest level of client attention.
- Entrepreneurial: We are solution oriented focusing on how to best accommodate client needs.
- Peer-to-peer solutions: We will resolve issues within our team at the peer level, thus providing more efficient service to the client and each other.
- Self-managed: We strive to be self-managed by holding ourselves accountable for our work and productivity.
- We care: We care about each other, our clients, and our community.
As Bank of Central Florida continues to grow and expand, the community can propel forward together by connecting with the team and visiting the Tampa location (or other locations) to speak with a Relationship Manager.